Findus?

Hey FINDUS ive looked at your profile and saw you were most active in the new members chat so could you please reply to my pm's i also know you've been online because it says last signed in at like 1:30 pm today and yesterday was 3:20pm so you do come online so could you please tell me where we stand with the sale of my model railway thanks, Alex.

Hey FINDUS ive looked at your profile and saw you were most active in the new members chat so could you please reply to my pm's i also know you've been online because it says last signed in at like 1:30 pm today and yesterday was 3:20pm so you do come online so could you please tell me where we stand with the sale of my model railway thanks, Alex.

looooool!

why not just send him another PM? obviously he's more likely to see that since it pops up on his homescreen

ok i will its just he asked what size the package would be so i packed it all up took bout 1 nd a half hours and for the past 4 days no reply :( but like i said ill give it a few more days P.S If anyone speaks to him in person i would be grateful if some could say "Ave a look at your messages" LOL cheers guys hopefully if he's on tomorrow he'll see this thread. :)