Whats Better Hydraulic Rim Brakes Or Hydraulic Discs?

Well trust me because i have had both

hydrolic rim brakes need alot of maintinence. it seems every day im at the bike with a spanner. But when you know how to make them better and fix them, they are very good. i have hs33 with heatsinks and mine are brilliant when they work.

Hydrolic discs are much different. they are AWFUL. after having the smallest bit of oil spilt it wouldn't work. even when it was all of. im not sure if cable discs are like that. and also hydrolic discs do not work as well as cable discs. i am running a cable disc on my front wheel and it is a tank. in the rain,unlike most disc's, it works BETTER!

so basically hs33's are better than hydrolic discs.

hope i helped mate

i have two bike hut brakes £60 each and they are flipping amazing and i have spilt so much oil dirt every thing on them and they hold perfect

and haven't bent yet 2 cool.gif

and also discs are better if you do muddy comps with water and dust so you dont have to worry about tar or grinds but if you only ride street i say stay maggy

cheers hope it helped

brad thumbsupanim.gif

i have two bike hut brakes £60 each and they are flipping amazing and i have spilt so much oil dirt every thing on them and they hold perfect

and haven't bent yet 2 cool.gif

and also discs are better if you do muddy comps with water and dust so you dont have to worry about tar or grinds but if you only ride street i say stay maggy

cheers hope it helped

brad thumbsupanim.gif

yep thats what i have on my front a bikehut disc and they are properly amazing