Trials-Uk, I'Ve Heard A Lot Of Rumours

Ipod Bob

Should I use Trials-UK or not ? Only vote if you have previous experience please  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should I use Trials-UK to buy a frame or not ?

Well put simply I want to buy this at some point due to price and a crack forming on my frame BUT i've heard some funky rumours about this site I will use tarty for everything obviously. Lets hear some top class reviews to probably confirm my fears xD bring it on.

http://www.trials-uk.co.uk/product.aspx?productid=2557

I would only order the frame, but is it really worth the risk ?

Thanks Stefan.

buy in cash and pick it up yes, if not, no.

you probs wont get any warrenty with it either

i dont care about warranty as they dont actually make the frames them selfs :D

Well google maps says its 230 miles away so Meh no cash buys for me.

i dont care about warranty as they dont actually make the frames them selfs :D

No, but under retail law, the warranty exists between you and the retailer. It's then upto the shop to get it sorted with the manufacturer. Go to the manufacturer directly, and they'll tell you to go to the shop you bought it from.

So... Tarty.

The real question is would you be happy loosing 150 pounds? Likely hood is that you'll have no problems, but by using trials-uk you're increasing the chances of him taking your money and not hearing from him again, which if you use tartybikes that'll never happen. It depends how much of a risk taker you are and if you're prepared to deal with the consequences.

I've bought a frame from them in the past along with various other bits and peices. He was fine, price was good and stuff turned up within a couple of days of ordering. I guess they could have gone downhill since then but otherwise I don't see the problem

well thanks for the advice i kinda of have a decision, as i dont have more than £150 for a frame, i would probably phone them check its in stock first ect ect and hope for the best. Or wait till my frame snaps and wait a month till i have £350 to buy a decent one.

I would like a TMS Evo but hey dreams are limited by income here haha.

The real question is would you be happy loosing 150 pounds? Likely hood is that you'll have no problems, but by using trials-uk you're increasing the chances of him taking your money and not hearing from him again, which if you use tartybikes that'll never happen. It depends how much of a risk taker you are and if you're prepared to deal with the consequences.

is there anything about small claim courts that you know about ? you seem to be knowledgeable.

well thanks for the advice i kinda of have a decision, as i dont have more than £150 for a frame, i would probably phone them check its in stock first ect ect and hope for the best. Or wait till my frame snaps and wait a month till i have £350 to buy a decent one.

So you have 2 options, and one of them is shown to be completely ill-advised by the results of the poll you put up. You're going to go with it anyway... What's the point in asking?

So you have 2 options, and one of them is shown to be completely ill-advised by the results of the poll you put up. You're going to go with it anyway... What's the point in asking?

I'm not going to anymore the evidence is too compelling and considering even their Sale hotline number doesn't even work i've binned the idea now, but i have limited money and would really like a nice frame >_< this sucks, how can I get £600 :blink:

Did someone say insurance job ? :o

Sales hotline is his mobile number... nice. I can just imagine dan trying to take down an order for a frame and writing on the back of a popcorn box in the cinema or something. Could explain why the orders get so screwed up i guess.