20" Or 26"?

Dougal

i currrently ride an onza ice 20" which i have owned for nearly a year now...however now i have grown to just over 6 foot tall!! i am considering moving onto a 26" bike instead because of this.

could anyone on trials forum help me out on this one?? any opinions may help :unsure:

many thanks

i currrently ride an onza ice 20" which i have owned for nearly a year now...however now i have grown to just over 6 foot tall!! i am considering moving onto a 26" bike instead because of this.

could anyone on trials forum help me out on this one?? any opinions may help :unsure:

many thanks

Im 6ft 3inch's and ride a short 20". i hated riding several of my mates 26"s so its all about personal preferance.

Im 6ft 3inch's and ride a short 20". i hated riding several of my mates 26"s so its all about personal preferance.

ok thanks mate, my other concern was long term back injuries from being tall but riding a smaller bike?? :unsure:

Hate to say it but there are 2 or 3 topics like this already on this page.......

But anyway, if you're riding a bike that hurts your back then change the set up, you've only got one back and you sure as hell don't want to mess it up whilst you're young. So man up...... erm no, not a good idea.

But as has been said, type of bike is personal preference, adjust the set up of your bike to suit you accordingly, be if frame length (reach more importantly) stem length, bar height etc. I'm a short ass that rides a long stock and I've got lanky friends that ride long mods.