Re Thought My Original Idea

haderz

Nice concept, needs a new version though IMO, instead of a picture I'd use line drawings and different components on there so people can choose the spec. It's an awful lot of work though! It's the sorta project I'd like to get in on, but just not enough time atm.

Making it 3D would be nice aswell. :P

Good work though! Very good start.

Nice concept, needs a new version though IMO, instead of a picture I'd use line drawings and different components on there so people can choose the spec. It's an awful lot of work though! It's the sorta project I'd like to get in on, but just not enough time atm.

Making it 3D would be nice aswell. :P

Good work though! Very good start.

i agree that would all be pretty cool, but i still think with the option to change components colour as well as frame colour would come in handy when choosing new parts. also kinda fun to play around with that sort of stuff :P

I think its a good start, but to have more than a passing interest, I would want to be able to play with the component colors too. And really over the top spiffy would be to be able to swap out components, but thats a mountain of work. Santa Cruz bikes had abike builder on thier website where you could play with color and actually swap out the components. I played with that for a long time! But it most of been too much work, because they don't have it for this years bikes.