What Stem Would Be Best Suited To My Zhi Z2?

MrSuave

bonjourno....

my zhi z2 came with an echo stem(, black, 4 bolt,) which i think is 15deg, 120mm???

personally speaking it feels like the front is a touch low and i think id enjoy a bit more reach. (im running czar flat bars) dont want to change bars as i like the current ones, whats the next step in terms of stems or what would be suited to this geo (1075, +35, 72 deg, 380mm). ??

cheers ears.

Edited by MrSuave

The Tartybikes own brand stem seems to work well on my ride with similar bb rise. Have a looksee on tartybikes.co.uk.

(Y)

I really reccomend you get the tartybikes stem, but also get some trialtech riser bars, then your bike would ride so nice. As the czar flats, are shite!

(Y)

I really reccomend you get the tartybikes stem, but also get some trialtech riser bars, then your bike would ride so nice. As the czar flats, are shite!

can you quantify why czar bars are 'shite'? are they prone to snaping?? be siilly to get rid of them otherwise as i like the width and sweep.

tartybikes stem eh? thankyou people. :)

can you quantify why czar bars are 'shite'? are they prone to snaping?? be siilly to get rid of them otherwise as i like the width and sweep.

tartybikes stem eh? thankyou people. :)

They are just horrible low bars.

If you like them, then don't listen to us. But we are trying to help you.

Fair enough if you like the feel of your bars, but your losing out on around 30mm of rise by using those bars compared with the TrialTech/Inspired/TartBikes/Viz/Try-all riser bars. And this is most probaly why your front end feels low.

On my Z2 I ran TrialTech bars with a TartyBikes stem, and still had to put 15mm of spacers underneath the stem to get the height I wanted. With that set-up it rode so nicely though!

Just a heads up, Tom has been riding for more years than you've been alive. Almost.

Yeah, in no way was I trying to be cocky, or bigheaded etc.

Just saying from *my expirience, I'd much rather have my trialtech bars, than my locals czars. :sick:

*Little as it is. :P