Trials Noob From Denny Stirlingshire First Post

Hi all just joined the forum and thought id give a little info about myself. Im 34 and live in Denny Stirlingshire and have recently bought myself a M.A.D. Phase 2. Although im new to cycle trials i have ridden motor bike trials on and off for 20 years, although it feels completely different and im starting to realise that i have a lot to learn . So far ive ridden mostly at my local quarry , as theres usually no one to witness me falling off and removing the skin from my shins.

If theres anyone else around the Denny area who rides give me a shout as i could do with some pointers etc and wouldnt mind getting to know what the local scene is like.

Cheers Richard.

Hello!

Wear shin pads?

Aye they,re on the shopping list along with a helmet . I plan to do a spot of rim grinding tonite as my maguras don,t seem to have an awful lot of bite. After a lot of practice i managed to do seven rear wheel hops so i,m making some progress and the bike is starting to feel a lot more in control. Am i correct in thinking that a 36 grit grinding disk is the tool for the job or does everyone use a grinding stone for this?.

Cheers Richard.