Internet Video Help.

jt123

Right so basically, when I am trying to watch a video on the internet, (vimeo, youtube, that sorta thing) it is really jumpy, sometimes even playing just the soundtrack but staying on one frame of the video. So my question is, how do I cure this? Is there any software I can download to help with this matter?

Correct me if i'm wrong but on vimeo there is often a button labled HD (on the right of the window, at the bottom) which you can turn on or off, i had that problem with vimeo and turned off the HD and it worked fine,

Not sure if this is the same for youtube but you could try it and see what happens.

LeeW.

Correct me if i'm wrong but on vimeo there is often a button labled HD (on the right of the window, at the bottom) which you can turn on or off, i had that problem with vimeo and turned off the HD and it worked fine,

Not sure if this is the same for youtube but you could try it and see what happens.

LeeW.

I already tried this but it still does it with the HD turned off.

I already tried this but it still does it with the HD turned off.

Oh, ok.

I cant think to be honest, mine also does it sometimes if i have too many tabs open also, not sure if u have tried this but apart from that im unable to think of anything else,

Sorry.