What Has Been The Funniest Comment When Your Out Riding Your Bike?

Sam T

Anyone there that time in Reading when the priest told us to leave, then he goes in his boot and says he's also a policeman and got his badge out.

Not funny really, just a bit random

I was pissing myself. :L

Jack Meek carried on riding.

Funny thing is, it was a plastic 'police' badge and theres a poundland across the road.

Best one was; I was out with my mate, and some drunkard came over and said

"f**k MAAAAAATTTEEEEE!! You aint got a seat!!" (haha, how original)

To which I said (with suprised look on face) "f**k sake, we were only in the shop for a second, f**king chav's"

He then followed in a slurred voice with "Mate, it's kl, look I just got a seat for my bike in that park, you can have it, anyway mate, I'm a bit pissed, and I dont have a bike soooo (pulls out a bike seat) you have it"

Me and my mate laughed and my mate just simply said "What the hell!" and we still question ourselves about that day.

Best one was; I was out with my mate, and some drunkard came over and said

"f**k MAAAAAATTTEEEEE!! You aint got a seat!!" (haha, how original)

To which I said (with suprised look on face) "f**k sake, we were only in the shop for a second, f**king chav's"

He then followed in a slurred voice with "Mate, it's kl, look I just got a seat for my bike in that park, you can have it, anyway mate, I'm a bit pissed, and I dont have a bike soooo (pulls out a bike seat) you have it"

Me and my mate laughed and my mate just simply said "What the hell!" and we still question ourselves about that day.

loved that! sounds really funny :)

We were riding some walls in front of a butcher's store 'stratton' today and the butcher came out and started talking to us about trials and our bikes, and he goes to Alex (Alex-trials-boy) "how much was your bike?" 'Alex' "£300" (or something like that) then to me "how much was your bike "725" and then to my friend max who's a bmxer just looks at his bike and says "looks like a £25 jobbie to me." Was so funny at the time!

We were riding some walls in front of a butcher's store 'stratton' today and the butcher came out and started talking to us about trials and our bikes, and he goes to Alex (Alex-trials-boy) "how much was your bike?" 'Alex' "£300" (or something like that) then to me "how much was your bike "725" and then to my friend max who's a bmxer just looks at his bike and says "looks like a £25 jobbie to me." Was so funny at the time!

laugh.gif brilliant

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember THE funniest but a funny time was when me and a friend (echo_rob) where in syston and Rob squeeked his breaks, really loud, this old woman jumped out of her skin and turned around and said "ohhh you silly sausage, you frit me half to death!" and i dont know why, but it was really funny :)

These are hilarious guys, Keep them coming! B)

*My BMX rear wheel had just been run over*

Guy: I didn't realise wheels were meant to be that shape?

Me: Funny isn't it? (In the most sarcastic way possible)

Guy: I was being serious

Funny thing was, he was actually being serious. Some people are so stupid these days.

James

These are hilarious guys, Keep them coming! B)

*My BMX rear wheel had just been run over*

Guy: I didn't realise wheels were meant to be that shape?

Me: Funny isn't it? (In the most sarcastic way possible)

Guy: I was being serious

Funny thing was, he was actually being serious. Some people are so stupid these days.

James

Gullible.

People just say to me "Get some oil on them brakes they are awful"

And yet again "Why hasn't it got a seat"

People saying to me that "Get some oil on them brakes they are awful"

and yet again the usual "Wheres the seat?"

Random woman with a bad tan stops next to my bike: WOAH THAT HAS NO SEAT?

I walk over to the bike: Huh yeah I know...

Random woman : That is so cool! *calls over husband on a bike also*

Me : Yeah its a trick bike :)

Husband : what?

Random woman : LOOK AT IT! :o

Me : Ooer.. :S

Husband : Its a bike my dear?

Random woman : ... what can you do on it?

I jump up a bench and she says : WOAH!

Me: Yeah..

Random woman : Nice to meet you :)

F**King hilarious, you shoulda seen her facial expressions :D

Edited by OnzaKid

Riding outside some houses and a old man comes out waving his walking stick at me. Got quite close so I said "Just put the stick down" when he was yelling some mumbo jumbo.

Came out a second time and said he's calling the police and I told him they wouldn't do anything and your allowed to ride a bike on the road (this was a quiet little lane). And he's getting really angry and I just left it it bothers him that much.

Found it funny at the time because he was such a stereotype of a grumpy old man yelling some stuff waving his stick.

I just remembered the time some random man grabbed my arm and refused to let go on a Reading ride a few years ago :lol:

You should of rolled on the floor shouting 'help! rape'.

I got some god squad coming over to us the other day.

about 50 of them asking what we were doing, so we explained and proceed to show.

The gangs 'leader' was like ohh wohoo yeehaa, and all sorts, i was sitting on my rear tyre loling.

Anyone who says saddle is rather comical.

I totally forgot about the time I was riding in manchester and I got one of them "monk rock" people coming over to talk to me.

You've met them right? they try to sell you their monk rock CD and generally bore you with their religious stuff

He gave me a book and got me to say GUARANGA! and then he left.

Awesome.

Was out with Steve-O the other day, and some know-it-(not-at)-all came up and told of how he rode through Europe. Sounded like he was pretty into his bikes for that bit - but then asked about our bikes.

According to him, we want brakes with lots and lots of modulation, more so than any other type of riding, 'cause an on-off brake just wouldn't work.

Also reckoned that the weight of the bike is absolutely irrelevant - make tubes thicker for more strength.

After that last one was put right, he said that it's fair enough that we have ally forks, 'cause there's not that much stress going through them.

Finally, he claimed that we must obviously run tubeless setups.

I've told a few people of this event. I just can't get over how wrong someone could be, when they have some form of knowledge of a related subject.