Red Bull - Cold Rush

.GUY.

Check out my recut for the Red Bull contest!

We had to make the best 2 min edit. Please vote for me by subscibing to the web site it takes only 30 sec (top corner left) and then vote.

This contest would be a chance for me to experience a professional shooting and accomplish one of my biggest DREAMS!

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/mediacontests/showentry/cid/55/id/2869/

Thank you!

Nic

Sick hugeness there (Y) Is this teaser, or has this event already happened? I occasionally get an email from Redbull about up and coming extreme events, but i haven't recieved anything since Redbull Rampage Evolution 2008.

10/04/2010 Edit, tell a lie i did recieved an email about last year's FMX event at Battersea, and Redbull Air Race event, i was just too lazy to check :$

Edited by Rusevelt

Sick hugeness there (Y) Is this teaser, or has this event already happened? I usually get an email from Redbull about up and coming extreme events, but i haven't recieved anything since Redbull Rampage Evolution 2008.

Absolutely Amazing.

Getting on for one of the best trailers i have ever seen!!!!!!!!

Sick hugeness there (Y) Is this teaser, or has this event already happened? I usually get an email from Redbull about up and coming extreme events, but i haven't recieved anything since Redbull Rampage Evolution 2008.

Then you probably haven't "usually been getting an email" from them for a while really...

Awesome edit dude, Moment Productions always look sweet and are well put together, props (Y)

• Like 1

Yes that was amzingly good! How much did it cost to get a helicopter? or do you know someone who has one or something?

Oh right you downloaded the footage I just read.

I can't even imagine what it would cost for an helicopter!!! It would be very expansive!

Thanks for the comment!