Rockman Tractor 24Inch

Bigman

Looked at bens today, its kinda like my old python but with a weird toptube, 24" looks good but to be honest I dont think its as good as people keep talking about, everyone whos talked about them to me have been telling me youve got the best of both worlds from both mod(flickyness) and stock abuility to tap and what not but after watching ben ride his today Id say 26" is still better than 24" and that he looked to struggle a little and wasent up to his levle of riding at all, granted its a big change for him and its only been a ride or two. I dont see 24 really being a UP' in trials im well not into the idea of 24" trials bikes like these. I can see the idea of the inspired and deng frames thats ok but this is a little fag. I know people wont like my post but from the amount of people today at the trial who talked about bens tractor they seemed rather disapointed about it as most people was kinda exited about seeing it then it not be what they thought, and in all honesty youd be supprized in how many people said it was shit and a waste of money up to the other rockman frames (slate-kortz-anus-maladie).

Setups on 24s will make a massive difference how it feels, so how good Ben's bike feels will depend on what stem, bars and so on he's running. If it's also pretty new, it's going to take a while to figure out the best setup.

Tractor-5.jpg

Has knowone noticed the tension device? It looks almost like a TPA, that in it's self is impressive. The bike on a whole looks nice, does at first glance look like a 26" Just looks like they've made a 24" TRIALS bike.

I see nothing wrong with that, there is nothing that you can compare to this too, as all other 24" frames are street designed. This is the first of it's kind and I like the look of it, but will stick the 26" myself.

Ben was riding some pretty mahoosive lines at Addingham yesterday, Tractor for the win!

Nearly as good as mine but not quite :P

Way better than yours Andrew, After all, Claas are not that great :P

Adam

I think than that is a very very good frame, but because it´s all so silver, it looks horrendous, but I think than the same frame in a black colour, or another combination would be great, but they have a point, they do a very very good frame for 24 trials... the WB is long, the Bb is high, and the chainstay is very very short, and I think than that is great!!!

If you ask me, I would be very happy if some day I can test that frame or buy one of it, because I´m finishing a 24 frame in steel with a very very similar geo, and I like to see, than someone is putting an effort to the 24 TRIALS bikes, not a 26 inch adapted, or a street frame with a couple of mods...

Change the colour, put it on sale, and I will buy one!!!

BSRT_2_.jpg

BSRT_4_.jpg

Who thinks than that is ugly???? :shifty:

Thanks to Tribal Zine!!!

Edited by leotrialp