Dob Strength Surprises Me Once Again

Ipod Bob

How did you make a dob last 2 years? :o

I didnt, it lasted 2 months but i've had the frame for about 2 years just sitting around doing nothing as I quit trials for a couple years while I chased a career path. I had rims as well but the front one folded in half when i stacked on some natural haha, rear one has a few dents but is going strong surprisingly.

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.unlucky,7ft drop where was that?in your sleep :lol:

That was a wet dream I had the other night, saw a bloke on a limey 3 the other day i think ill just nick his bike hawhahawha. Don't recon he would notice. :giggle:

That was a wet dream I had the other night, saw a bloke on a limey 3 the other day i think ill just nick his bike hawhahawha. Don't recon he would notice. :giggle:

i know the limey rider seen him out n bout doin sum huge taps.and wheelie taps are sweet :lol:

Dob frames burn super nicely. You really need to give it a go - if you've got a blow torch that'll do it nicely, if not, slam that beast on a bonfire or something. Literally the brightest flames you'll ever see.

ha bonfire it is, ill have a spectacular beach party with parts of my DoB thrown on lol thanks.

There seem to be a lot of frames that come and go. Are some made by the same people? Be handy to know because these seemed to be pretty bad.

Yeah welding seemed pretty bad once i got a look at the insides of the joints, i would imagine with the stresses of trials welding joints has to be fairly precise but DoB is magnesium alloy so i can hardly complain really.

:huh: