24" Tyres

VOLTAGE25

DMR's are an excellent choice for dry conditions, as are Holy Rollers, and Tigoa Skidrows. Another one would be kenda k-rads, but when I have used them i got lots of pinches unless I ran them at uber-high pressure. <_<

If you ride wet aswell, then you could look at maxxis minions or high rollers, great tyres all round, you can run them at most pressures and the wear rate even on the supertacky compund isnt bad at all :) and they are dead grippy :D

if you think ing of real dry street then i maxxis hook worms are great, i used them for street on 24" dmr and they wer amazing, good life and prety good grip but as soon as they touch dirt you slide all over the place. halo twin rails are good slicks aswell, good gri and cool colours. I would stay away from using kenda k rads on the back because i used one for about a week and already had a pinch walst running them at about 30psi. Try looking on bmx sites and see what 24" tyres they have got. Hope i helped.

chris

Maxxis hookworms are 1.2kg each thats more than a pair of holy rollers.

I'd say go for another set of holy rollers, i loved them and everyone i know that had them or has them loved them.

Currently using Halo Twin rails and I'm quite impressed, they grip even on slightly loose dirt. Even at 90psi.

• 4 weeks later...

hi man! I am using dmr moto digger and they are very strong tyres and they last a lot

On the other hand maxxis tyres are very strong too but they re also more heavy that moto digger.

If i were you i would buy again moto digger

Much prefer the Holy Rollers to the DMRs. Seem to have a better sort of shape to the carcass - they just feel like 'proper' tyres, so to speak. Much prefer the grip on them and their overall feel. The extra width is pretty nice for impact absorption too. Good wear rate too 'cos of the inverted sort of tread design they have.