Chernobyl Ride - Trialparts.Net

uldis

i thought that place was still extremely radioactive due to the nucleur power station explosion!!!!!!!

cool vid, isn't there radiological signs anywhere around there. Im slightly intrigued because I've worked on nuclear sites before and radiation just don't disappear lol

yeah! if you come into contact with it your more likely to develop abnormalities in your cells and get cancer :S

yeah! if you come into contact with it your more likely to develop abnormalities in your cells and get cancer :S

Well its only REALLY bad if you inhale or ingest some kind of contamination, you'd be surprised how much radiation you would acquire from simply being in the sun. I don't reckon you'd get much contamination round that place but i would imagine there would be some radiation coming from the soil pretty much everywhere.

Edited by Ipod Bob

Well its only REALLY bad if you inhale or ingest some kind of contamination, you'd be surprised how much radiation you would acquire from simply being in the sun. I don't reckon you'd get much contamination round that place but i would imagine there would be some radiation coming from the soil pretty much everywhere.

yes i know what your saying, but the levels of radiation when it happened were rediculous!! so i think the levels must still be fairly high in that area, more than other places at least.

all i can say is i would never ride there lol

yes i know what your saying, but the levels of radiation when it happened were rediculous!! so i think the levels must still be fairly high in that area, more than other places at least.

all i can say is i would never ride there lol

I wanna see what uldis says about the radiation ^_^ nutters

Saw a documentary about this (chernobyl that is) on bbc website about a month ago, the place is a ghost town. The experience there is probably the next best experience to the movies 'I am Legend' or 28 Days later.

Edited by Rusevelt

That was a pretty RAD video , some sick riding ,interesting to see how people reactor it . I like the music too , electronic music makes my radio active. Was that an atomz frame? :giggle:

Seiously , though - impressive riding , you can tell how light that mod must be by the way it's effortlessly handed over the fence .

• Like 1

That was a pretty RAD video , some sick riding ,interesting to see how people reactor it . I like the music too , electronic music makes my radio active. Was that an atomz frame? :giggle:

Seiously , though - impressive riding , you can tell how light that mod must be by the way it's effortlessly handed over the fence .

Thanks.. ;)

Stock is ZHI Z3R http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=150053

Pictures of my Rockman will be soon..a little bit under 8 kg ;)

that is a very very very eerie video. Cant really say theres anything similar out there on the net so... well done I guess for that lol

Nice riding though, pretty big stuff going down! is the whole residential area completly abandoned too?

I love the bit inside the building riding through doors, fading in and out - great shot.

The whole video is nice and different, well done guys.

Many thanks for comments guys ;)

Yes..that is that what we wanted-make something unique and diferent ;)

Edited by kristaps