Gu Typhoon

staryarm69

well what do you want to know about the frame?

that would be a good start (Y)

just generel advice like is it an ok frame cos iv not sin many people usin then, will it be ok for the ridin il be doin (mainly street), do they have any problems i sud look out for like crackin cos iv sin a pic on a creacked one and some one sed its cos u use a base plate is this true. just tryin to build up as much knoweldge on it as i can so any advice wud be great.

thanks

just generel advice like is it an ok frame cos iv not sin many people usin then, will it be ok for the ridin il be doin (mainly street), do they have any problems i sud look out for like crackin cos iv sin a pic on a creacked one and some one sed its cos u use a base plate is this true. just tryin to build up as much knoweldge on it as i can so any advice wud be great.

thanks

by any chance was that pic on pinkbike? cause i uploaded that lol.

they are a good frame, fairly heavy in my opinion, but they are built rock solid! my mate has one and he rides street on it.

its only when you try stupid things like mounting things to bashplates do they start to have problems.. like any bike would.

has this helped or not the kind of info you were looking for?

by any chance was that pic on pinkbike? cause i uploaded that lol.

they are a good frame, fairly heavy in my opinion, but they are built rock solid! my mate has one and he rides street on it.

its only when you try stupid things like mounting things to bashplates do they start to have problems.. like any bike would.

has this helped or not the kind of info you were looking for?

this has helped thanks im new to trials so dont know much at all im a bmx rider at heart but always wonted to do trials. i saw the frame cheap so got it lol but like i sed any advive is good advice as for the wight im not to fussed. is there any parts ud recomend for the gu and you it was on pink bike.