Tnn Lgm Pads

peggysue

whats the deal with these pads , swapped some today with a mate , banged them on , took half hour to really bed in well , but they dont seem amazing like some people say , they hold ok but there aint a great deal of bite !!!!

before anyone asks my brake is setup perfect , and my rim has a fairly fresh medium sharp grind ....

ive read through some of the pad reviews and there are mixed views on these , some love em and some seem to have no luck...

for the people who have used them , what you think ?

If they've worn at a slight angle at all, they'll take a while to get sorted properly on your set-up. It's a bit more than just the normal sort of bedding in (bearing in mind your grind will need to bed in too). Worst comes to worst, just bosh another grind on there I guess.

If they've worn at a slight angle at all, they'll take a while to get sorted properly on your set-up. It's a bit more than just the normal sort of bedding in (bearing in mind your grind will need to bed in too). Worst comes to worst, just bosh another grind on there I guess.

yee one pad was worn funny so i rubbed it like fook on a wall till it was straight again ... .... just gonnna keep running them and see what happens ... can i ask what setup your using yourself ?

Hey mate ive been through some pads maggie black and brown onza citrus and rockman blues but my current pads (TNN Lgm's) Are by far the best ( I know the other pads are preety crap) But today i noticed they didn't hold aswell so took rear wheel of and cleaned the pad surface then cleaned (and dried) my rim put it all back, moved my cylinders in a bit and now well............ THERE FANTASTIC again :) my current set-up is TNN lgm's on a 19" MED. ground rim. You should get a 2 bolt booster mate believe me it WILL increase braking power ( I dont need one i have an intergrated booster in my frame :P )

I have very little flex in my frames so i dont need a booster, but i find that tnn lgm's are amazing on any grind. I have echo sl rims on both my bikes and ive ran every sort of grind and theyve out performed everything, literally, even on smooth their epicly good pads, would recomend them to anyone. And even after nearly a year of riding every day on a grind they havnt worn down at all, great pads whatever the weather even on smooth rim.

Edited by Rob L