London ,

Thats normal for parents. I mean it can be awful in places and there's an added risk riding round on an expensive bike that might be appealing to some less than desirable individuals.

I found that out, in my hometown yesterday. <_<

What I'd give to have Andy B with me at all times. ^_^

Haha, i was going to Bristol, down to Worthing and up to Worcester on my own when i was 14 - parents worrying are always fun...

I would come, but i cba to rinse another £20 to not do anything. BMX r gay.

Yeah, been to bristol on my own, by train, they were fine with that. Yet london is a shit load closer and they are fine with brizzzzzol.

Edited by Borat

Yeah, been to bristol on my own, by train, they were fine with that. Yet london is a shit load closer and they are fine with brizzzzzol.

Say you're going to bristol then go to Londidian?

Example: I tell my mum I'm going riding in sheff, then go to Hull. Simple :)

I don't really like lying to her, so a few days later I told her I'd actually been to Hull. She didn't seem too fussed really, just the fact I'd lied. But if you're not bothered about lying to your parents etc, then just do this :)

hey ,

got a fine for ridding last week , so i have to go to a meeting about road safty on thursday .. so if anyones about for a ride , ill see you there , meeting onl lasts 20 mins , so wont be out of ridding to long :)

Did you get a fine and have to attend a meeting or is it that if you go to the meeting you don't have to pay the fine?

I got a fixed penalty fine in London, then a court order (all for a stair jump) and i wasn't offered or told about any meeting. Its not like you'll get anything from the meeting, its trials..... its not that you were just riding on the pavement oblivious to whether its wrong or not - it is clear that its part of the sport whether right or wrong.