Oh Pooooooooooooo

mr.tattoo

after a good day on my sherco i went round a mates for a quick chat ect, had a spin on a mates bike normal rim and pads no grind or tar, went to do a few pedal hops and shazam!! 6 hours later in a&e 2 broken ribs, bruised 4 and 7 spin and a few other nastys all from slamming flat on my back on the road :ermm: the moral is normal brakes suck ass bigtime and always wear a helmet as i didnt this ocasion and my head hurts today for sure. (N) safety first kids ;)

after a good day on my sherco i went round a mates for a quick chat ect, had a spin on a mates bike normal rim and pads no grind or tar, went to do a few pedal hops and shazam!! 6 hours later in a&e 2 broken ribs, bruised 4 and 7 spin and a few other nastys all from slamming flat on my back on the road :ermm: the moral is normal brakes suck ass bigtime and always wear a helmet as i didnt this ocasion and my head hurts today for sure. (N) safety first kids ;)

Glad your alright mate, I turned round just as you fell and thought thats gonna hurt. I thougth you were just winded, broken ribs suck big time!

Glad your alright mate, I turned round just as you fell and thought thats gonna hurt. I thougth you were just winded, broken ribs suck big time!

im just glad i didnt re-brake my sternum as thats the weak part for me, luckily i stoped hes bike getting damaged by using my spine as a cushion lol, i hurt bigtime today though :unsure: but hey my collarbones are intact yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :giggle:

• Like 1

im just glad i didnt re-brake my sternum as thats the weak part for me, luckily i stoped hes bike getting damaged by using my spine as a cushion lol, i hurt bigtime today though :unsure: but hey my collarbones are intact yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :giggle:

I felt like a right gheyer touching you up to see what was broken ;)

You were in shock while i was undressing you ;) take your top off and pants so i can check for bruising mwwhhhaaaaaa

Oooph, you were unlucky there! I had something similar (at 2 mins on this video lol) but made it out with a bleeding and bruised elbow, nothing like as bad as you.

yeah man same thing but i seemed to land on my back at top near shoulders and my head got a bit of a bang too but no blood. i seem to land funny the older i get, as a kid i used to ride bmx and slammed 20 foot at the devils dyke and carryed on for the day now im old and fat it hurts way more lol, i highsided my supermoto bout a year ago slow and broke my sternum, 3 ribs, collarbone, finger etc yet ive walked away from faster ones. spose you just gota land funny and its game over innit. i can laugh bout it now but it werent nice at the time and being winded sucks ass too :sick: yeah derz i thought your doctoring skillz needid looking at, not sure the finger up the ring was needid though :lol: