Kmc Z510 Hx, 1/8'', Any Good?

Borat

If you snap it quickly you'll know it's shit. If you don't snap it for a while, it's good. Simples.

Unless you're shit at joining chains, I guess.

I've only broken one 510HX in about 3 years of using them on my BMX, and that was due to wanky chainline and 23:9 gearing.

They're basically a wider Lite chain so they should be pretty sweet (Y) I'd recommend one over Collapse chains at any rate.

• Like 1

Unless you're shit at joining chains, I guess.

I've only broken one 510HX in about 3 years of using them on my BMX, and that was due to wanky chainline and 23:9 gearing.

They're basically a wider Lite chain so they should be pretty sweet (Y) I'd recommend one over Collapse chains at any rate.

Just the awnser I was looking for!

My collapse stretched within a month of riding, so all the frames it's been on, then brake setup has been wank.

Cheers Mark. (Y)

I use one on my 24" at the moment and managed to snap one after about 5 months on my 26", but thats more my fault as i tend to replace any chain after 3-4 months on the 26". Got nothing bad to say against them, cheap, cheerful and seem plenty strong enough (Y)

Several of my links decided to splay when i used on the trials bike after a very short time.

Poor chain-line or something? Links don't usually just splay apart at random, typically (unless it's where it's been joined, but you'd have obviously had to have done that 'several' times).

• Like 1