Number 1

Lawnmowerman

Right a close childhood friend is at number 2 in the charts at the minute. I'd like to help get him to the top spot this week, check out his music and if you fancy it get buying!

Professor Green

Song is "I need you tonight" the LP is currently £1.99 on iTunes

proffessor-green.jpg

Edited by Lawnmowerman

I've heard this a couple of times over the last week or so and thought it was pretty original, and a clever way of using a top old school tune. I'll buy one for sure being as he's the mate of someone on here.

i liked his Green Lectures No.1 album back in when i got in i think 06/07?

Brilliant artist, glad to hear new noises and music coming from the camp (i'm a little touch with most music scenes now)

Edited by shamus

Me and a mate were discussing this song the other day actually. Unfortunately we decided its destroying a good song :(. "Talking" over a good song doesn't make it better people!!

I didn't know how to word it - that's what I wanted to post but mine came across much ruder so I didn't post it :)

Not my kind of thing either but have a listen to his other stuff, it's a lot better than this. No need to insult him though, he's done very well considering where he's from and his upbringing etc.

Yer I don't rate this tune at all but used to love some of his more hip hop stuff back in the day. Got a good, fun flow.

sorry but this is worst song ive heard all week. radio 1 is absolutely shit nowadays god nows were they pick there material from, and greg james has head that far up mumford and sons arse it's unbileavable. rant over :ermm:

To be fair Radio1 and 1Xtra are the only stations doing anything good in mainstream radio at the minute imo. Some good shows on their that actually support underground music and do it well without just watering everything down like shit.

sorry but this is worst song ive heard all week. radio 1 is absolutely shit nowadays god nows were they pick there material from, and greg james has head that far up mumford and sons arse it's unbileavable. rant over :ermm:

Guess you'd rather listen to generic manufactured shite then. Atleast he is original and his music isn't made by Simon cowell.