Number 1

Lawnmowerman

Guess you'd rather listen to generic manufactured shite then. Atleast he is original and his music isn't made by Simon cowell.

this is "generic manufactured shite" basically i hate anything from 9-5 on radio 1, its all the same and over played till death. + at least simon cowells people can actualy sing or rap or whatever you call it. (not that i enjoy listening to it got no choice at work thou)

this is "generic manufactured shite" basically i hate anything from 9-5 on radio 1, its all the same and over played till death. + at least simon cowells people can actualy sing or rap or whatever you call it. (not that i enjoy listening to it got no choice at work thou)

How is this generic? It's his first hit song and he's been doing this for years compared to the people simon cowell employs. I know you might not like the song but he's worked hard from the bottom to win rap battles in america earning quite a lot of money along the way.

Can Leona Lewis do that? She sang a few songs and got picked by the public, not exactly hard work.

Edited by Lawnmowerman

I don't really want to join this argument, but you can't deny it's fairly generic - it's just a re-vamped old song that's been made RnB radio friendly, to appeal to the masses.

Yes I'd agree it's better than most of the shite X Factor churns out, but it's still in a very similar category of music.

EDIT: I'm not saying it's talentless, but if he'd written the music and produced it as well, then I'd be impressed.

Edited by MadManMike

I don't really want to join this argument, but you can't deny it's fairly generic - it's just a re-vamped old song that's been made RnB radio friendly, to appeal to the masses.

I just heard this tune again on galaxy but this time a non-vocal version and a bit more jazzed up. Was much better.

• Like 1