Troy Medina / Troyston ?

I rung him 60+ days two days fter the parcel was meant to be delivered (appaently posted at 12:00 for net day delivery) just for the "heck why not" factor ;)

His excuses are feeble.. "post office machines are down" "i left my phone on my van".. for three days i was triyng to get through, ringing at 07:00 up to 23:00.. just incase he was working, no answer.

[quote name=Nick pyke :)' date='18 April 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1271549518' post='2117806]

His excuses are feeble.. "post office machines are down" "i left my phone on my van".. for three days i was triyng to get through, ringing at 07:00 up to 23:00.. just incase he was working, no answer.

[quote name=Nick pyke :)' date='18 April 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1271549518' post='2117806]

Ermm, I'm going to stick my virtual nose in here.

I can't help but wonder that if you were in Nicks shoes, you've be a little worried too? Ignoring phone calls for a day/week or however long it's been is ridiculous. Sure Troyston may be busy and I'm not doubting that.

However, should you really be selling items knowing that you're so busy you can't answer your phone, let alone post an item?

Hopefully this is all sorted out now though?

No, still no answer, i went on to his face book and he was talking to his freinds, but ignoring my wall posts. that is why i was ringing him, he's a time wastern and a total joke.

What exactly has happened here? Have you purchased something from him and he hasn't sent it?

Basically.

He was meant to send x items, he told me he was sending x items on the 15th (i cant remmber the exact date) i text him later that day assking if he had sent x items he saide not yet, he was busy (fair enough). i spoke to him the next day, no he still hadnt posted it (i was thinking ok this abit annoying, but lifes goes on.. ).

A week later of very limited communication, he said he would post it because he now has the money to afford postage (but he didnt tell me this last week). then he said he was going to post it on monday, monday eveinng i tried ringing him and asking him for the tracking information, i got a vtext back saying he didnt send it because he was busy (quite annoyed at this point). he said he would definately poszt it on wednesday, wednesday lunch i spoke to him and he said the machines are down (i didnt no it was across england or w.e.).

i said why not go to another post office, he said it was an hour walk, then i remembered he had a van (one excuse for not answering his phone..) i said why not drive then ? he said it was easier to walk the hour journey to the post office :S. then from then he has ignored my phone calls, i've tried ringing him using three different numbers, face book messages the rest.

+ after two days (friday) i went on his face book and had seen that he was talking to some of his freinds from a landline (it tells you at the bottom of a status / wall post if it has been posted via a mobile device), so there is no excuse for ignoring my wall posts.

Sorry for the spelling errors, typed during a college lesson with the teacher behind me.

Edited by Nick pyke :)

Reet, after getting to the other post office like I said, is an hour away, (Due to living near allot of one way streets/having to go through town traffic is is easier to walk) i got there to find the same issue was occurring. It was my day off and i did say to nick that I had nothing planned so was going to make sure the stuff was sent out.

to be honest I am getting tired of many phone calls, (hence on why my phone was off), but i can also understand the worry on Nicks behalf.

I have never been on a mobile device recently (about a year+ easily ago since i have) on facebook, and haven't been on for a while now, yesterday has been the first time ive been on in a while. My phone is currently at nicks and seeming its a pile, it cannot at all go on facebook, I wasn't generally time-wasting, but now i thought id be obvious that I don't want to deal any-more,

To make things clear NO money has been exchanged. The items were: (Me)- KHE bmx bars, FSA cranks, odyssey Ltd Ed. white pedals, £10, Resurrection seat and shadow conspiracy post (And a profile shell just as a little sorry for the time wasting). For (Nick)- Czar frame,echo bash, one FSA cup.

I was more then willing to send the stuff off for next day delivery of £23, And i had agreed to let the money inside to be left there, along with the bike parts.

I was 'taking to some friends on a landline' :S, I don't understand how that works :S as we don't have a landline :S any calls are done from work when im on break.

I have been busy, which im sure nick understands, I also understand that how much of a time waste all this feels.

If it seems that I am typing gingerly of w/e im not, i just cant work out what's good and bad lol E grade for English =[. Thank god for Google Chrome spell check.