Troy Medina / Troyston ?

Nope, nothing been exchanged.

Hows it childish just out of question?

Sounds childish of Nick to be phoning you 60 odd times a day, but also childish of you not to just let him know what was going on the 2nd time he called rather than leaving it another 58 times then switching your phone off.. And also ignoring him on FB is pretty childish too. Clearly the deal isn't going to happen though so who gives a flying penguin?

He says he saw your talking to friends on FB 'from a landline' (I think he means he's assuming you're at home, but that doesn't always add up) 2 days after the Wednesday you had off (and presumably after he sent wall posts to you, although I wouldn't put anything past him)...

He says he saw your talking to friends on FB 'from a landline' (I think he means he's assuming you're at home, but that doesn't always add up) 2 days after the Wednesday you had off (and presumably after he sent wall posts to you, although I wouldn't put anything past him)...

First of all, this thread was meant to be a "does any one have troy's home number / get in contact with him" i never said he had scammed me.

I've never scammed any one.

I've never lied on here about serious matters where money has been involved.

And troy you <insert swear word> you should off said.

And the exucse for not sending the stuff is ??

Surely though you must have noticed that your tone and language in some posts would lead people to thinking you've been scammed.

If you were waiting for him to send you bike bits as part of an exchange (prior to sending anything off yourself) I see little justification for the harassment and impatientness you've expressed.

It sounds like to me a breakdown in communication between both of you, which probably wasn't helped by the millions of phone calls etc.

If neither party has lost out on anything, its time for a group hug and move on with our lives....

Easy Troy, just so you know i was the person who called you at 12ish today (number ending 240) and asked your mate to get you to call me back. Just wanted to straighten it out and get to the bottom of what's actually gone on! If not for Nick, for the rest of the people who've read this' sanity!

From what's been said above; what a load of bollocks this deal is.

Is it possible for someone to get blacklisted for being an irritating little shit too?

There's someone not having the common decency to drop communication but there's also harassment and 60something calls a day. I'm sure you can take out a restraining order against that kind of behaviour?! :P

• Like 1

Sounds like you're both being tools to me, there is NO excuse for ignoring PMs or phone calls, if you're doing any sort of transaction it's your responsibility to keep the other party in the loop.

I posted something yesterday by the way, no touble at all.

Last thing, 60+ phone calls. What the f**k is that about? If you badgered me that much I'd probably not make a special effort to get your stuff posted aswell! f**king idiot. I'd blacklist you just for that, anyone who does that many calls needs a f**king reality check, and needs branding so that no-one else can end up getting harrassed by you.

Both of you, sort your f**king lives out. This whole situation is rediculous.

What a disgusting attitude!

if he read the topic properly, there would be no need for him to have commented.

Yeah i agree to "kiss and make up" but, i do just want to know why you pulled out.

And i beleive, to be filed with a harrasment order, you have to harrass some one over a longer period of two days.. :giggle: main reason why i rung soo many times was mainly because i thought, if your being a mug, i'll just do the same to you, "taste of your own medicine" styley.

Being black listed, is for scammers, not for time wasters or people being twits.