Iow

mods

Who would be up for coming over to the isle of wight for a ride in the summer. I have managed to get two of my mates who used to ride on bikes again now, and there are two others that do as well. So only 5 of us :( The others of which some pompey riders may know are not riding anymore, so the sport is becoming more scarse over here.

Just thought it might be a change of scenery for some of you.

So let me know if you would be interested. I'll bump the topic nearer the time to organise something properly.

but which of the riders still ride? Quigley, and ?

some guy called dave who used to ride years ago. Tank might come out. Sam and Phil both have kids now :S so they prob wont. There will be at least 5 island riders. Well hopefully :)

I'd be up for that, soon as i get a new frame, starting to get a bit bored of Pompey to be honest.

Yea be cool if you did (Y)

Lukey can i come accross with you please go halves on fuel, crossing etc.

Tom

crossing isn't too expensive on the hover from southsea. Fuel.. well hmm. be kl to see some of you dorset riders. ahem alex.. charlie :P

Edited by mods

• 2 months later...

Who would be up for coming over to the isle of wight for a ride in the summer. I have managed to get two of my mates who used to ride on bikes again now, and there are two others that do as well. So only 5 of us :( The others of which some pompey riders may know are not riding anymore, so the sport is becoming more scarse over here.

Just thought it might be a change of scenery for some of you.

So let me know if you would be interested. I'll bump the topic nearer the time to organise something properly.

I'm happy to come down and join you. Cant do 30th 31rd and 1st as I'm at a wedding but any other time is good as long as I have a bit of notice. Prop be able to get a few guys down with me

Ok cool, well i'm not too fussed on a date, i'm happy to wait untill something suits everyone. How about the 7th? day after my birthday as it happens :)

Just so you know on the island will be me partz (matt) liam jamie and simon. I'll try and get quigley along, he might see the thread and let me know.

I'll be on holiday staying in Brighstone from the 30th July to 20th August with my bike. Wheres the besr riding spots on the island ? George.

Well when we ride i'll show you ;)

So the 31st it is?

I can meet people off the boat if they bring a car. So you dont get lost.

People just bringing there boat will come in a completely differnt place and George is miles away, so i may need some phone numbers nearer the time to sort this out.

Simon has a big van for bikes but we'll have limited seats. Depends how many people come to where we can go i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Can people who are coming let me know how they are getting here. I cant be in two places at once. >_<

07812 396 056. There's my number in case anyone gets lost or wants to know anything. We'll meet at the 'DRY' end of the pier at 10o clock?