Jamie Williams Hsb Vid 3 Onza Limey 320

JamieWilliams

That was sweet!! that was one off my favourite videos i've watched song was sick! I want you style!, how long have you been sponsered by heatsink for? More videos like that please!!smile.gif

Going off topic :/ :Also what pads would you use on the back? heatsink reds or blues, and what type of grind? cheers sprog

Edited by Sprog!

That was sweet!! that was one off my favourite videos i've watched song was sick! I want you style!, how long have you been sponsered by heatsink for? More videos like that please!!smile.gif

Going off topic :/ :Also what pads would you use on the back? heatsink reds or blues, and what type of grind? cheers sprog

Been sponsored by Heatsink for about 3 months

If you can get heatsink reds get them on a Medium grind but both blue and yellow are really good Blue are a bit softer so light grind Medium grind for yellow (Y)

OR you could get some coust pad :) on a medium grind

heatsinkbikes.com

Hope this helps :)

Jamie (Y)

Nice vid. Excellent training ground. What bars and stem are you using?

Try all nuc stem and try all 09 bars

I think I'am going to get a higher stem :)

Jamie :)

nice vid dude!

what do think about the coust pads? i think i might buy some but unsure... whats the wearlife like on them?

Thanks man

Can't say I Haven't used coust yet used the blue and yellow and both really good the blue wear a little faster than the yellow but still great pads :)

Jamie (Y)

Thanks man

Can't say I Haven't used coust yet used the blue and yellow and both really good the blue wear a little faster than the yellow but still great pads :)

Jamie (Y)

ahh i see :)

what pad would you say gives the most performance, power wise? im really intrigued when it comes to pads lol

cheers

ahh i see :)

what pad would you say gives the most performance, power wise? im really intrigued when it comes to pads lol

cheers

Well Yellow give more of a solid lever feel But it depends on your set up

Blue feel a bit spongy on the lever

But they both work really well

My pads before heatsink were TNN lgm and they were good but heatsink blue and yellow work better for me :)

Jamie (Y)

Well Yellow give more of a solid lever feel But it depends on your set up

Blue feel a bit spongy on the lever

But they both work really well

My pads before heatsink were TNN lgm and they were good but heatsink blue and yellow work better for me :)

Jamie (Y)

cheers dude >_<