Brakeless At Lee Mill Quarry

AdamR28

Hello all,

Here's a new video I boshed together last night using some clips of Mark and Stan from Lee Mill Quarry on Sunday. Tried to make the video quite 'fun' but still hopefully shows what's possible with your brakes off!

http://vimeo.com/10925773

Hope you like :)

Cheers,

Adam

PS: I missed a clip by accident so there will be a new version uploaded later... I'll change the link once it's done.

PPS: New version up!

Without a doubt, one of most pleasurable chilled out vids iv'e seen this year :P Everything about this vid just seemed to gel together, the camerawork, the riding, and the music was oh so chilled (Y)

Edited by Rusevelt

Haha, thanks. Thought to myself "Hmm, busting out the shorts for the first time this year, might as well do it somewhere quiet and secluded where no-one's going to see" - denied.

Cool vid Ads, although I guess it's the same as all techy natural vids - it's hard to get across just how hard the things are that Stan's doing in this vid. A lot of the lines in this video would be pretty awesome with brakes, so doing it without is nuts. Gaps to wodge 'n' stuff are pretty ridonkulous.

Looking forward to seeing Lee Mill Video Mk.2 later on too :P

Crikey.

Saw you guys up at Shipley a while back, and thought to myself that Stan really didn't suit brakeless.

I guess he must have been on an off-day, 'cause that was f**king mint.

Nice one (Y) Watching you guys it seems that rocks are more fun brakeless than street - which is all I've really tried so far.

You can usually find a sort of equivalent setup on natural for any streety stuff, but it'll be harder to ride which makes it infinitely better ;) More lines = more win, too.

In bonus news - Ads missed a clip of me on there, so there's a new version up now with one additional 'OBM in cut offs' clip for your visual pleasure.

Do it! You've got nothing to lose, but a shit-tonne to gain. I literally can't believe how fun it is riding brakeless. I knew it was good on my BMX, but I thought trials might be a bit 'meh', but every time I get on my bike and ride it I have a great time. We ride every day of the week, and it's awesome to have a bike that, despite being ridden every day for the past 4 months or so, it still works fine and is still loads of fun and hasn't gotten stale at all. It's boss :)

Do it! You've got nothing to lose, but a shit-tonne to gain. I literally can't believe how fun it is riding brakeless. I knew it was good on my BMX, but I thought trials might be a bit 'meh', but every time I get on my bike and ride it I have a great time. We ride every day of the week, and it's awesome to have a bike that, despite being ridden every day for the past 4 months or so, it still works fine and is still loads of fun and hasn't gotten stale at all. It's boss :)

Sold. It's on like donkey koooooong.