Couple Of Questions

shetlandtrialsrider

if u dont mind payin a bit extra go for tryalls, i run em an ther apot on, as for bars, either trialtechs or montys, both ride really well, very comfortable but the trialtechs are longer so give a bit more room and a wider stance when on the bike

Echo tyres are extremely heavy, not all that grippy and pretty dead. Definitely worth changing to Creepy Crawlers.

The Echo TR bars are risers :mellow: ...sooo if you're talking about the Urban bars or any other Echo flat bars I'd say change to a set of Monty 221ti/Viz pro 720/ Try-all No-war :)

go for the v!z pro 720 bars made such a diffence when i got mine could go higher further the lot (Y)

Hey mate im currently running monty eagle claw on the front and maxxis cc on the rear and for the bars get some trialtech high riser (im currently using them) and they'll be the best buy ever, the difference they make is unbelievable. (Y)

Echo tyres are extremely heavy...

On the rear:

Echo: 990g

Monty: 1045g

Maxxis: 1069g

Try-All: 1088g

Not that keen on how they feel to use though...

if you want the ultimate setup, I would go for monty on the rear, try all on the front and a set of trialtech bars. i have a cheap set of czar risers for sale so you could try risers before committing 50 quid to a new set.

This dude knows where it's at. Monty rear and Try-All front owns. The Try-All's nice and light but still super grippy, whereas the rear Monty has pretty good puncture resistance, good stability on off-camber surfaces and is ridiculously grippy. Definitely where I'd put my money.

Bars wise, can't really go wrong with either of the bars Trialtech make (Y)

On the rear:

Echo: 990g

Monty: 1045g

Maxxis: 1069g

Try-All: 1088g

Not that keen on how they feel to use though...

This dude knows where it's at. Monty rear and Try-All front owns. The Try-All's nice and light but still super grippy, whereas the rear Monty has pretty good puncture resistance, good stability on off-camber surfaces and is ridiculously grippy. Definitely where I'd put my money.

Bars wise, can't really go wrong with either of the bars Trialtech make (Y)

The one I have weighs a bloody ton, don't know if it's an older one etc...but definitely a large amount heavier than a maxxis ( 150g at least )