Neil Tunnicliffe New Video!

Neil Tunnicliffe

something looked fishy about that 180 on the 2 posts.... no way he could of got momentum being that steep ... check the traffic in the back ground its going backwards ...!!! sorry to dissapoint lol...

still looks cool though

LOL!

That was the main thing I thought was good in this video :giggle:

LOL!

i noticed the hook in the carpark also, being off wood, floors cut off like i've mentioned in previous vids, i dont see why you dont just show the wood kicker rather then trying to hide it, itd still be a big hook regardless weather you showed the wood or not, the fact that its being cropped off cam to try and create the illusion ther is no ramp is just irritating for me personally.

in spite of this the video has a nice vibe to it, look forward to future videos! really liking the style on that zoo! :turned::blink:

I thought it that thing on the ground whatever it is, was a just marker for neil to get the timing of the hook right. However the only move i found questionable was the pedal-up-to-front right at the end of the vid where when neil briefly stood next to the wall which was slightly taller than neil's head height at around 1.85m/6ft.1ins, so for neil to pedal up to front made kinda think did he do it under his own steam. still massive either way.

both of them use ramps and kickers to hook like 60, damon can backwheel 55?

are you f**king kidding ?!?! Christ even I can hook 60 without a kicker...

Ive seen Neil do stuff much much much much much bigger than 60", Christ - he was trying to hook a phonebox in bristol last time around ...

and edit: unlucky...

anyway - awesome video, always something intersting to see in your videos (loved the first wedge) and some pretty hench moves too

lets see a neil t vs. damon vs. tra vs. cls in a caged bike fight:

they all have to be blindfolded, in the corner of a caged ring. from here they have to backhop into each other until there is a last man standing. that person will be crowned king of TGS until further notice!

is this a fight you would like to see? then call 07154 765342 to place your vote. if enough votes are recieved then the fight will take place on the 11th July in order to clash with the world cup final.

beast riding as standard.

but can i ask why you film it in fish eye? its just so annoying!! you dont need to use a lense like that to make your riding look bigger?! it just bends the image and IMO is shit.

or is there more of a reason to it than trying to make everything look bigger?

are you f**king kidding ?!?! Christ even I can hook 60 without a kicker...

Ive seen Neil do stuff much much much much much bigger than 60", Christ - he was trying to hook a phonebox in bristol last time around ...

and edit: unlucky...

anyway - awesome video, always something intersting to see in your videos (loved the first wedge) and some pretty hench moves too

Dude, riding Bristol a lot this summer! will give u a shout when n stuff :turned:

I need that phone box next time :shifty:

Cheers for comments! Think the video was done 2 hard weekends so was slight ghetto in places.

Started the next already so i can spend a bit more time on it.

As for 'angles' 'fisheye' blah blah.. Honestly some take the hole sport a bit to serious, shame.

Cheers dudessssssssssssss :D

mr.T