Neil Tunnicliffe New Video!

Neil Tunnicliffe

As for 'angles' 'fisheye' blah blah.. Honestly some take the hole sport a bit to serious, shame.

i dont get it? you're a beast rider, i just dont see why you need to use fish eye to make your riding look even bigger if u get me? im not trying to knock you, i just think it looks weird more than anything.

if it was in standard lense i think viewers of the video can grasp scale alot easier.

anyways, look forward to your next vid!

Holly crap - dont buy the negative comments - in reality we are all just pissed that we cant take the piss like you do on the streets!!

Creative or not that has inspired me - I just want to go BIG!!

Thanks mate

Ibs

i dont get it? you're a beast rider, i just dont see why you need to use fish eye to make your riding look even bigger if u get me? im not trying to knock you, i just think it looks weird more than anything.

if it was in standard lense i think viewers of the video can grasp scale alot easier.

anyways, look forward to your next vid!

I can see where your coming from man, but i use fish eye and also am not too keen on it! but it helps you to get better angles by standing closer etc..... thats the reason i use iut anyway

LADS

There's a download link, RIGHT next to the youtube link.

I tried that link the day the video came out. However, the internet I'm using is censored to the point it blocks a lot of download servers as well.

So I'm in need of a neutral server.. As far as I know Eengoedidee, TF gallery, and Tv isg all work. If anyone can upload the vid to one of these, I'd really appreciate it!

I tried that link the day the video came out. However, the internet I'm using is censored to the point it blocks a lot of download servers as well.

So I'm in need of a neutral server.. As far as I know Eengoedidee, TF gallery, and Tv isg all work. If anyone can upload the vid to one of these, I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/132597/

hope this works mate

sorry if it doesnt

Boy man uncle... N.T. i am so glad that you are back really felt like the old school zoo's that is the f**kin zoo style you and CLS always got it in you.Very powerful dangerous lines as always gaps, drop gaps all kind of ups top notch BUT pleas let the next video be more creative than this this one named 34 really brought out the past years in some special way but lets see the new wave of you.I can wait for your next. Don't you dare broke some rims.... hahahah :D