New Ride! Inspired Fourplay.

Stan Shaw

Hello all,

Here are some new pictures of my new frame built up. They were taken up at a very sunny Lee Mill Quarry last night before riding. Thanks to Ads for the pics.

Love how the frame rides and looks. The geo is similar to the Echo, but I think the frame is a little more refined and I can now slam my seat which is good! This bike also feels super stiff now, especially with the Inspired forks.

Video to come soon...

Pics:

stanspired1.jpg

stanspired2.jpg

stanspired3.jpg

stanspired4.jpg

Edited by Stan Shaw

Cheers, i see the new 2010 ones are out which look good. I do need a bit of extra rise on my Inspired and i was thinking i could do with it being a cm or so shorter so could be ideal. I'm slightly dubious it might make it nasty for trials but that isn't a huge concern as i do less and less of that now and more and more...street riding. I can always stick it on my coiler if it doesn't feel so good.

How have you found yours? Lovely for street and still ok for trials? Or does it feel very cramped?

Cheers, i see the new 2010 ones are out which look good. I do need a bit of extra rise on my Inspired and i was thinking i could do with it being a cm or so shorter so could be ideal. I'm slightly dubious it might make it nasty for trials but that isn't a huge concern as i do less and less of that now and more and more...street riding. I can always stick it on my coiler if it doesn't feel so good.

How have you found yours? Lovely for street and still ok for trials? Or does it feel very cramped?

Yeh put stem on first time and felt cramped. Gettin used to it now, cant do alot of trialsy stuff. But i just ride it anyway.