Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2010 - 22/23Rd May

Skoze

Couldn't have put that ANY better! Summed up everything perfectly really.

BOHHHHH.

Sunburnt to f**k. Aching like mad. Pretty happy with my riding. Everyone else's riding was just stupid though, really really good standard!!

Cheers everyone for making it happen!

RIP Deej and all the other lads!!!

xxxx

Had an awesome day!

Nice to meet a few new people, and get some riding done. Until my pinch towards the end! That sucked.

Some seriously good riding went down by all!

I'll try and get the few pictures I took up soon.

Epic summing up of the weekend

Can't really sum it up much better than that really, really enjoyed it and was nice meeting everyone and especially enjoyed going round simpson's flat on saturday night for a few beers...Shaun are you stoned? :P

And Jonny Jones falling up the stairs at the guild was rather amusing!

Edited by Rich Hill

Awesome weekend, i'm never static gapping a bmx again... :P

In a whole world of rib-related pain but stoked at how good it turned out to be! Cheers to everyone for turning up, was really nice to see everyone, meet some new people and put some names to faces. And thanks to everyone who gave me a hand too! That was not nice haha.

In a whole world of rib-related pain but stoked at how good it turned out to be! Cheers to everyone for turning up, was really nice to see everyone, meet some new people and put some names to faces. And thanks to everyone who gave me a hand too! That was not nice haha.

Yea my bad sorry about helping you it was all with good intentions! After you crashed I picked you up to try and get you to open up your chest to get some air into you, and then you just collapsed but I wasn't in the right position to hold you up..... so you fell and hit your head... again..... sorry! Hahaha You know I love you so much Skoze I wouldn't do anything bad intentionally! lol

sorry!

haha, it's cool! I was aiming for the hands above head and breathe thing as you and Shaun were going for too, but it didn't really work out - definitely the most stupid slam i've ever had ever :lol:

Head's fine though (Y)

List of things i now can't do;

Cough

Sneeze

Laugh

Booooo

Edited by Skoze