Britain'S Got Talent 2010 Thread.

Laurence--Trials

Why not watch it? its a good show :P

It so isn't.

Most of it's singing. None of it's singing anything worth listening to.

Dancing's better, but it's the second most common thing on there.

It's for the royal VARIETY show. There's already going to be singing and dancing.

Been told by the GF that there was a guy riding a trials on Britain's got talent tonight. Just skipped through the gynast/regurgiator episode on ITV player but didn't see anything. Anyone know which episode she was talking about?

Edited by konstant

Been told by the GF that there was a guy riding a trials on Britain's got talent tonight. Just skipped through the gynast/regurgiator episode on ITV player but didn't see anything. Anyone know which episode she was talking about?

On the 'next episode' bit at the very end it showed a flatland BMXer auditioning. Not trials but still good

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately it's not.

All those clone programs featuring Simon "Twat" Cowell are annoying as hell - in fact, they're one of the many reasons I don't own a TV.

Oh i meant family guy :)

It so isn't.

Most of it's singing. None of it's singing anything worth listening to.

Dancing's better, but it's the second most common thing on there.

It's for the royal VARIETY show. There's already going to be singing and dancing.

Sorry i thought you meant dont watch family guy, yeah i dont like BGT that much either ;)

Lol its so funny when the 2 ladies went on to sing and one was rubbish so the other one did it on her own and was even WORSE. Classic :) XD