Bike Protection?

koxxboy14

you cant buy them anymore. i dout you'll find a 2nd hand one. best make a homemade one. i made one made out of plastic , an old tyre , tied up in old rim tape and inner tube.

or just cable tie a tyre to your frame.

hope this helps...

matt

=sledge LOL

How long do you ride?If u arent doing hook ups i dont think you can damage your frame... maybe just the back part of it.... and I prefer frame with damaged image :shifty: . I think it shows that you are good or if not that you are not bicycling around but doing something also on bike :D

untill it breaks..... :rolleyes:

Well now iam not sure....

What kind of protection are we talking about??? Are we talking about something like this? matej05ugge.th.jpgat 2010-04-18 no its not me :DD

Or Bashplate/Bashring?

Cause i dont know any other bike protections :)

The protection on the picture wont give your bike longer life..it will be just better looking...Well it might help a bit...but do you think that he is going to brake it? i know nothing about him but i dont think he is doing 2 meters drops without absorbing the impact ^_^

Edited by Dušan

that will stop you bike from scratching but not big dents. to stop dents you need a beefy piece of tyre or something similar.... it wont be that good look though :giggle: . it wont do any harm but something on to protect yuor frame apart from a tiny bit of weight gain....

that will stop you bike from scratching but not big dents. to stop dents you need a beefy piece of tyre or something similar.... it wont be that good look though :giggle: . it wont do any harm but something on to protect yuor frame apart from a tiny bit of weight gain....

Well yea it will help a bit thats true...

check his frame at 0:09 :D Edited by Dušan

Well now iam not sure....

What kind of protection are we talking about??? Are we talking about something like this? matej05ugge.th.jpgat 2010-04-18 no its not me :DD

Or Bashplate/Bashring?

Cause i dont know any other bike protections :)

The protection on the picture wont give your bike longer life..it will be just better looking...Well it might help a bit...but do you think that he is going to brake it? i know nothing about him but i dont think he is doing 2 meters drops without absorbing the impact ^_^

No something that fits on the bottome called an armadillo or something similar to that