Bionic B5R And Zhi Z3R

smithy83

right guys ive seen two frames i like the 2010 bionic b5r and the 2010 zhi z3r,the geos look good for me relly like the look of these frames.just wanted to know peoples opinions on the quality and durability of these to and if anybody has had any other problems with them manufacturing wise.or has anybody currently got one of these?there both the same geo from the spec sheet. gimme your input pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese would be much appreciated.

what you want?why arent you out riding your bike?ooops you hant got 1 :lol:

I will in a minute when i steal yours, you C&^T haha :shifty: Why you want one of them anyways, thought you would go for a nice koxx or something, i decided when i have the money in about 10 years ill get the slate 2. Why dont you get the Hydroxx, its only money :giggle:

I will in a minute when i steal yours, you C&^T haha :shifty: Why you want one of them anyways, thought you would go for a nice koxx or something, i decided when i have the money in about 10 years ill get the slate 2. Why dont you get the Hydroxx, its only money :giggle:

like you said its only money,if i dont like it ill just get something else.plus cant justify spending that on a hydroxx /sky when il more than likely get bored of it after a couple months anyway.just like the look of the bionic and zhi

like you said its only money,if i dont like it ill just get something else.plus cant justify spending that on a hydroxx /sky when il more than likely get bored of it after a couple months anyway.just like the look of the bionic and zhi

LoL fair enough but i will admit i think they look a bit crap. bionic is the best of the 2.

I want this http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=150850

I have a Bionic B5R, and it is just simply the best frame I have ever ridden, after an Echo Control 2009, Onza Limey 3, and Mad Phase 1.2.

It is super rigid. Also, I have missed quite a lot of taps and hit the frame rather hard and that that should have harshly dented/killed the frame, but there is absolutely nothing! It is a light TANK bike! The geometry feels awesome, so go for it!

I have a Bionic B5R, and it is just simply the best frame I have ever ridden, after an Echo Control 2009, Onza Limey 3, and Mad Phase 1.2.

It is super rigid. Also, I have missed quite a lot of taps and hit the frame rather hard and that that should have harshly dented/killed the frame, but there is absolutely nothing! It is a light TANK bike! The geometry feels awesome, so go for it!

thanx for your opinion,i do prefer the bionic over zhi it looks alot cleaner,im running the limey3 at min so nice to hear it was a good move to the bionic

I thin B5r looks a bit more solid on the rear end, so you will get a bit better lever feel. But I think both of those frames should feel quite flexy. Maybe a similar geo to the expensive frames but they are a lot more solid, taking hydroxx, black, silver sky or cheaper rockman slate 2 that are prety stiff and solid. Weight differs too. I have ordered slate 2. Should come in a week or so :P

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...