A Year On.

Borat

I'm not a massive fan of Danny, but I had planned just to post the video, as a little anniversary. ;)

Seeing as though, he has got Biketrials more known. Yes, it's on an overgrown BMX, but I still get people asking if I'm any good on my trials bike. Alot more than I used to!

I don't understand the comment "he should get on a BMX..." Why? So he can be like every other BMXer out there? The whole point is, he's doing trials AND BMX on a different kind of bike than either genre uses. If everybody who rode out of the norm was told to get on a certain kind of bike and did, there would never be an evolution of our sport(s).

• Like 1

you sir are correct (Y)

lol why on earth would he get a bmx it would make him 1000% worse at riding... Almost every single line in that video was either a pure trials move, had a pure trials move in it, or combined bmx moves with trials moves, and as for the lines that were pure bmx he does them as good as any bmx pro so why would he loose like 90% of the tricks he can do to be 1% better at flairs and huge 360s? Probably not even he would probably be worse on a bmx seeing as how he is better at pure bmx riding than 95% of pro bmxers and he is not even a bmxer

• 4 weeks later...

A year today, just think of the success this amazingly editing video has brought him.

Video was awesome, many could learn from it. However, I think is success was also due to his frankly outstanding ability to ride a bike, be creative, be different and not come across as a little twat. Or in other words, I thing he really deserves what he's achieved for himself.

• Like 2