My First Video

smithy2050

I enjoyed only 53 seconds of the vid...

and the titles are... strange... iam not good in editing.... but the titles were ... strange... was it made in windows movie maker?

I did something like this

titles1

nearly same like the link above just a little difference

and some test vid

Its not much better than yours but the titles... just strange for me... the combination of colours and the style of letters...

Btw I have no idea who you are are you the one riding the ZOO! with red forks? how long do you ride?

im the one on the zoo an the 20" onza an i did the titles in paint i dunno wats the best video editor how did you make your titles an ive been riding for about 10 years on an off but now im really back in to it i ride at least once a week.

well if u have some freetime and some material(videos) ... try to get Sony vegas pro any version since 8.0 (i did it in 8.0 version)

Well you can do also something in windows movie maker i think every computer which has windows operation system has it.... just look for it in Start...

you know i just want to compare with other rider iam riding for 6 months and i like to compare my length of pedal kick gap with others :D

Dušan

well if u have some freetime and some material(videos) ... try to get Sony vegas pro any version since 8.0 (i did it in 8.0 version)

Well you can do also something in windows movie maker i think every computer which has windows operation system has it.... just look for it in Start...

you know i just want to compare with other rider iam riding for 6 months and i like to compare my length of pedal kick gap with others :D

Dušan

ok then well the gap i did in the video is 6 foot biggest ive done an ive only been riding my zoo for 2 weeks

i maximally did 5 feet after 6 months of riding (5 months on mod) and last month i ride ZOO! pitbull stock :)

i find it easier to do gaps on a 26" then a mod ive got one of both an i couldnt do gaps at all on my mod but on my stock i can do big gaps lol

i find it easier to do gaps on a 26" then a mod ive got one of both an i couldnt do gaps at all on my mod but on my stock i can do big gaps lol

I totally agree with you iam also unable to gap on my monty mod... but when iam riding natural i found easier it on mod... cause of its size

I totally agree with you iam also unable to gap on my monty mod... but when iam riding natural i found easier it on mod... cause of its size

yea it is easier on a mod but if you come to gaps you cant really do them since me an my bro made my zoo ive become a different riding doing stuff i could only dream of doing on my mod so happy with it lol

yea it is easier on a mod but if you come to gaps you cant really do them since me an my bro made my zoo ive become a different riding doing stuff i could only dream of doing on my mod so happy with it lol

yea :D we are kinda out of topic :P:D but its nice to talk with someone who has same opinion :)