What Vee Pads, Not Metal Backings!

The Foamoi Refresher

just got a trialsbike again, and getting rid of the rear maggie to go back to my trusted setup of dual Vee's

anyway, last time i had Vee's i had nothing but trouble with metal backing V pads, as every other ride, doing backwards manuals and the like, the pads would start ripping themselves out of the backings, making things a right PITA

so whats out, ive seen the ones on tarty''s, the inspired and the Viz pads, anyone tried these out?? any good?? running a smooth rim here too people, and not really looking to grind, i prob wont be riding when its raining either, so for dry condition's only!!

Luis

i havent actually met the guy yet, but yeh i will be, as sam and adam (local riders) have been riding with him, this bike has just arrived today, and ive been bikeless for a good few months now . .

i think i will just give the inspired one a go, they seem to remind me of old spanish fly pads, which were also good :)

i know your not interested in metal backings but the tnn yellow pads are amazing dry pads i hammer mine on the rear and i've got complete confidence in the pad staying in the backing (i'm a fat b*****d too) when did you last use a vee?

a few months ago on my last bike (inspired) maybe 8 months ago i sold the bike???

i had coust pads, in the heatsink backings, running on an avid ultimate. i then glued and reglued them in, then i hanged to some other pads someone gave me, not sure what they were, but yellow, they seemed to remind me of the old CRM pads, or were they CRV's?? anyway, im pretty sure they were some kind of plazmatic pads, from spain i think??

but they always seemed real squishy and then thats when one side would start popping out, i may give them a go, but for now i think i'll give the inspired pads a go, as they are much cheaper, and not as thick as metal backing pads

but thanks for the suggestion :)

just got the inspired pads in the post, and very impressed!!! only run in the dry so far, and with a clean smooth rim.

they hold well, have a good amount of grab, not too loud and they didnt break the bank.

anyone who's looking to get some of these pads i would highly recomend them

top notch (Y)