Another (Committed!) Inspired...

AdamR28

Stan got one. I had a go on his bike outside, and pulled the Carpark Manual To 180 Challenge first go. I said to Adam that if I pulled it 3 times in a row, I'd buy an Inspired. Did it four times, the rest is history...

Looking swish! Very neat. I always preferred the shape of the Inspireds to the Echo Urbans. The Echos looked too 'slanted' for my liking. In any case, from a totally unbiased viewpoint forgetting who runs which company... does the Inspired hold a superior 'ride feel' to the Echo? The geos are similar, but curious as to whether or not the minor changes make one frame noticeably nicer than the other.

About the bars: I'm pretty deadset on a set of the TT highs, since they're a load higher than the 2nd highest bar even. What's there to dislike about the high bars then? I always wondered why the Inspired bars were lower than the TT highs, seeing as a higher front end is super preferable for a 24"? Unless there's actually a disadvantage to having your front end tooo high?

guys...why all the sudden changes onto inspireds now?

Exactly :S i looked at both Mark's old Echo, and his new Inspired, and there is very little noticeable difference in the geometry. New steed does look nice even though i prefer Mark's old stealthy looking Urban.

It feels streetier than my Echo, which is why I went for it. Front end's a touch shorter, and I'm led to believe the BB's slightly higher. It makes it more 'chuckable' than my Echo, which is why manny 180s and 360 hops feel infinitely nicer already. Feels really stiff too! Not that my Echo didn't as such, but the Inspired's just... spot on, really. Got made an offer I couldn't refuse on it, so why not? Like Dave said, there's just something about Inspireds - it's nice knowing that your frame's pretty much as good as it possibly can be. When you've got those forks on too, and these bars, it's just reassuring. Apart from my standard chain worries, I'm not really worried about anything on this breaking (Y)

Sponge - if the Inspired bars were the same as the Trialtechs, there wouldn't be much sense in releasing them both. It's worth bearing in mind that the Inspireds have a degree less rise and a bit less width too, so that'll contribute to them having a lower overall rise. It all adds up.

Why oh why does that look so hot!

Its like made of everything i like.

Black on black wheels. (Like mine.)

Bright coloured frame. (Soon to be like mine.)

Simple and clean look, want want want even more than the Echo.

The colour scheme is amazing.

Why oh why does that look so hot!

Its like made of everything i like.

Black on black wheels. (Like mine.)

Bright coloured frame. (Soon to be like mine.)

Simple and clean look, want want want even more than the Echo.

The colour scheme is amazing.

Indeed. I like how the tryes and rims almost blend together. I'm also digging the super clean look of this bike.

I thought it could do with a wash to be fair...

Too busy riding it to give a shit about cleaning it :) Ridden every day for the past 3 weeks or so, it's been awesome. Just hit up Lee Quarry on my way home from work, or Shipley, or Blackpool. It's rad now the weather's better and the days are longer! But yeah, 'cos I ride Lee Quarry so much it's mega dusty up there and it just makes my bike (and inside of my car :() really dusty.

looks nice, but would of liked more if it were clean, cant believe a tarty employ would build a bike up with dirty parts, :lol:

I'd rather be riding it than cleaning it :)

what grips are those? look nice and thin!

Rockman Thins (Y)

I'm guessing it's so he can do bar spins and such like and always have hand/grip goodness.

Bike looks ace, I'm getting serious 24" cravings!

My bars are pretty wide, so with wider grips I can hold my hands out far on the bars for trialsy stuff, or run them further in for streetier moves or for riding the pump track.

Foam, and you betcha :) Last a reasonable length of time too - haven't had to change mine for ages now. They're pretty hard though, so if like everyone else here you have delicate, womanly hands they might not be for you :P