Another (Committed!) Inspired...

AdamR28

Best forks on the market + one of the best bars on the market = unlikely to change ;)

I think its just the high stance the bike has with those forks on that I'm not sure on and the bars have way too much rise for my liking, but as I said, its your bike not mine lol

Edited by Jonny Jones

Gonna be a couple of months yet, sorry dude!

I think its just the high stance the bike has with those forks on that I'm not sure on and the bars have way too much rise for my liking, but as I said, its your bike not mine lol

High front end = nicer for manuals and bunnyhops (and spins), so I'd rather not lower it at all :)

WOW absolutely loving the gulf racing colours (Y)

Just a quick one on the echo frame, I'm a bit stuck for stem choice/stackers, what can you reccomend with rage bars?

I ran about 15mm of spacers with the 85mm x 20° PZ31 stem. Looks like you've got the 85mm x 10° on your bike? Either way, that was with some High Rise bars so they'd have a bit more total rise than your bars. Basically, as many stackers as you can would be good ;)

OBM has MASSIVE GRIPS.

Believe ;)

Lookin' good! I like the new colour scheme.

Mark-- Pivotals-wise, out of all the 'slim' seats, which brands make their own bases and have a different mould to the generic Macneil SL? Off the top of my head, there's Eclat and Odyssey. Any others?

Fit and a bunch of other companies use that sort of Senior Pivotal style pan, but that's about it, really...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hurry up with the 26" inspired already! im sick of buying second hand frames only to find they're cracked! i need a nice shiny new one to ride!

26" inspired?! Hey man does that mean theres going to be a 20" inspired? :D :D

Oh and Mark, nice bike! I'm a tad confused whether its the black or the blue one? Or is it both? You lucky thing :)

Edited by OnzaKid

They're both the same bike, just with the addition of some Halfords Matt Black spray paint ;)

The 26" Inspired is a sort of variant of the Fourplay, so I wouldn't expect to see a 20" model from them any time soon.

why! why why? does people go beak to 22/18 gear

???

after every one! swiched to 18/15 gear... even street trial riders

why did you(and ali c) went beak to 22/18 ?if your using a trialtek kranks with speacl cog

and not some rendom trovtiv or shimano xt??? that just come that way