Echo Tr Risers

PeanuckleJive

Looking at switching from flat bars to risers on my 05 pythong, A few people have said bars with a big rise would feel great on it and since I've never used risers on it before, I'm willing to trust them.

Was looking on tartybikes and came across the echo TR riser, any good? They're the cheapest bar with a huge rise on there.

My bike's covered in echo bits and I've never had any problems so figured if these are good, I may aswell go for them

thoughts?

They feel pretty good on the bikes we've used them on, although I've not really heard from many people using them. Pretty much any riser's going to feel awesome compared to your flats though...

Sweet, I haven't seen anybody else using them yet either so guess I might be a guinea pig! :rolleyes:

They're definitely gonna feel better than flats whatever the outcome, So tired of them things.

If you want to just try some risers, our bars are pretty sweet too. 10mm more total rise than the TRs, bit more up and backsweep, bit less width (still 28" though so wide enough (Y)). £16 less too. Might be worth thinking about (Y)

If you want to just try some risers, our bars are pretty sweet too. 10mm more total rise than the TRs, bit more up and backsweep, bit less width (still 28" though so wide enough (Y)). £16 less too. Might be worth thinking about (Y)

Probably should have read about them really, I just looked at the photos and they looked mellower than the TR, but now I see it, will bear them in mind too

The Tarty bars do look alright. The only thing I suggest is if you make a Tarty bar mark 2 to put a cross hair or some sort of central marker on them just makes it a bit easier to set up is all.

Looking at switching from flat bars to risers on my 05 pythong, A few people have said bars with a big rise would feel great on it and since I've never used risers on it before, I'm willing to trust them.

Was looking on tartybikes and came across the echo TR riser, any good? They're the cheapest bar with a huge rise on there.

My bike's covered in echo bits and I've never had any problems so figured if these are good, I may aswell go for them

thoughts?

I just got the sl bars, they look great and are really light

The Tarty bars do look alright. The only thing I suggest is if you make a Tarty bar mark 2 to put a cross hair or some sort of central marker on them just makes it a bit easier to set up is all.

That'd bump the price up a fair bit, which is why it's not on there. Would be handy, but it's made to hit a price point.

That'd bump the price up a fair bit, which is why it's not on there. Would be handy, but it's made to hit a price point.

I expected that may be your answer and I guess its not that complicated to get a tape measure and mark the middle of the bars myself.

Your bars are going to get marked by the stem pretty much instantly, so as long as you get it right first time, you shouldn't really have any troubles lining it up again - just make sure the marks are hidden on your bars (Y)

Had a proper look at the specs now i've finished work, definitely gonna give the tarty risers a go, £16 cheaper than the TR bars and only 70g heavier, I don't even care about weight that much to cry over 70g

If I wanna be 70g lighter on my bike I'll just take a dump before I go out :rolleyes: