Some Weekend Clips.

matt.price

Just a few cips from the weekend..

nothing serious as its all my own camera work...

constructive criticism please...

Youtube

Vimeo

thanks

matt

cool stuff dude, but i wasnt keen on the clips where you cut your head out i like it when the rider and bike are in shot, I can't talk because the amount of times i cut my mates head out on the video i made on the weekend was bad haha! check it out - http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=150836

oh and i reckon you would be better off with a higher front end on the bike because it looks too low, it'll ride alot nice with a higher stem or some nice riser bars, the background shots though, looks like you live in a nice place!

Edited by T.McMillan

cool stuff dude, but i wasnt keen on the clips where you cut your head out i like it when the rider and bike are in shot, I can't talk because the amount of times i cut my mates head out on the video i made on the weekend was bad haha! check it out - http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=150836

oh and i reckon you would be better off with a higher front end on the bike because it looks too low, it'll ride alot nice with a higher stem or some nice riser bars, the background shots though, looks like you live in a nice place!

thanks man. i know i dont like it to when the heads out of shot but i just set a camera up on a tripod and pressed record. so i couldnt really get very good shots .

what stem would you recomend?

thanks dude alot for your advice.... :)

Edited by matt.price

i like your style all'ready, the making of a very smooth rider, and yes a higher stem rise would make the bike feel nicer in my opinion, but if your confrotable with the bike keep it as it is.

thanks dude. i fell comfortable but i may improve better with a higher stem .. :P

thanks for your comment :)