Greetings From The Us!

Hey everybody, I am new to the forum but not to trials. I have been riding for about 4 years and found this place and knew I wanted to be a member. I am currently riding an Echo Pure 26" but I m thinking of going to 24's since I want to merge my bmx riding and trials. So any opinions on the best 24" frames?

welcome along mate,

ive given you one validation vote as you seem legitimate and have interest in the sport.

you will see a big number of examples of awesome 24s on the forum. Until you get to see them though, for inspiraion i would recommend tartybikes

the biggest make and most tested at the moment is inspired. However, there are some other makes such as because, echo, ashton diamondback, adamant....umm im not too fresh on 24 to be honest but there alot of members on here who will help you.

:) enjoy the forum

welcome along mate,

ive given you one validation vote as you seem legitimate and have interest in the sport.

you will see a big number of examples of awesome 24s on the forum. Until you get to see them though, for inspiraion i would recommend tartybikes

the biggest make and most tested at the moment is inspired. However, there are some other makes such as because, echo, ashton diamondback, adamant....umm im not too fresh on 24 to be honest but there alot of members on here who will help you.

:) enjoy the forum

thanks man, I have looked at inspired and echo urban's its just the BB on the echo is really low compared to what I am used to, But I will probably end up with the echo since thats all I can find here in the states. Shipping on a frame from tarty to the US is about $200USD

Any one know the BB height on the fourplay?

thanks man, I have looked at inspired and echo urban's its just the BB on the echo is really low compared to what I am used to, But I will probably end up with the echo since thats all I can find here in the states. Shipping on a frame from tarty to the US is about $200USD

Any one know the BB height on the fourplay?

If an inspired is what you want Aki can hook u up in the states. http://www.trialspads.com/shop/bikes/street-24-en.html