Onza Limey 3

Scotty Evil1

is that tar? or just a shit grind on your rear wheel :P

I was going to post the exact same thing.

can I ask what the tencile bars ride like please? Im looking to update my old style tryall rage bars and want something similar, ill most likly forget would you pm me a review of both the bars and rim? just want a little feedback thats all

can I ask what the tencile bars ride like please? Im looking to update my old style tryall rage bars and want something similar, ill most likly forget would you pm me a review of both the bars and rim? just want a little feedback thats all

After giving them a bashing over the weekend i can tell you the rim is very good, stands up well to hard hits and is nice n light.

I went from 30" carbons to these, so was strange at first, but now I've changed spacers got them set up perfect. Really comfy, feels a lot easier to pick up onto the backwheel and nicer for 'normal' riding.

Scott

After giving them a bashing over the weekend i can tell you the rim is very good, stands up well to hard hits and is nice n light.

I went from 30" carbons to these, so was strange at first, but now I've changed spacers got them set up perfect. Really comfy, feels a lot easier to pick up onto the backwheel and nicer for 'normal' riding.

Scott

thanks thats great of you :) better give joe a pm haha