Riding In Portsmouth Area

monkeyboi

hi im new to the area and havnt be doing trials for bout 4 years but just got my new bike and wanted to know if any one has got any good spots or wouldnt mind me tagging along with there riding i live in fareham and ride an echo pure

VMT alex

hi im new to the area and havnt be doing trials for bout 4 years but just got my new bike and wanted to know if any one has got any good spots or wouldnt mind me tagging along with there riding i live in fareham and ride an echo pure

VMT alex

Heya dude i live in Hedge End just down the motorway. Hit me up if you fancey some company riding

is there any good spots for riding down there because may take you up on the offer, some one to learn a few new thing off

Theres enough for a evening ride, nothing large to ride to be honest. Depends on your riding abitly, but theres a few rocks around now aswell. My number is 07772990842. Give me a text when you fancey riding and ill get the locals out

Nath