Bought A New Video Camera

isitafox

Just ordered myself a Kodak ZX1 pocket camcorder, thought it would be perfect for capturing odd bits of footage as its small, can hold lots of memory an records in HD. Just wondering though if anyone else on here has one or knows someone with one and what they thought.

Only gettin it cause its £50, was gonna get a proper camcorder like I used to have but found it a pain in the arse to take anywhere with the bag an discs an stuff. Any thoughts??

ces09kodak_zx1.jpg

I got the Zi8 which was £120 and it's a great little camera, just a few usability issues here and there but easy enough to use and quality is okay.

Good stuff, thinking its the kind of thing I can always take out with me rather than planning days with ma mates where we're gonna take a camera.

Just ordered myself a Kodak ZX1 pocket camcorder, thought it would be perfect for capturing odd bits of footage as its small, can hold lots of memory an records in HD. Just wondering though if anyone else on here has one or knows someone with one and what they thought.

Only gettin it cause its £50, was gonna get a proper camcorder like I used to have but found it a pain in the arse to take anywhere with the bag an discs an stuff. Any thoughts??

ces09kodak_zx1.jpg

I just bought a camcorder recently and with all the ones i looked at none of them used discs. Most used either memory cards or hard drive and some used both. Settled on a £200 full hd one and it's pretty damn nice for £200.

Right I've finally got round to making a vid wih this thing! Will put a link up on the videos forum, the quality is brilliant (the camera, not the riding) for something so small. Hopefully get my mate out to ride with me so we can get some half decent riding filmed but the vid does its job of showing the video quality for anyone thinking of buying one!