Can You Bath Bleed A Echo Cnc'S Brake (Dengura)

pizzapie..

Just wondering it is the same as a normal magura?

So can you bath bleed them?

thanks lil liam

do you mean like submearge them in water and bleed it with water?

if thats the case then, i wouldn't. They have leeking problems with oil, let alone with water.

if you really want a water bleed then stick to the hs33.

Just do it. Don't think any of the newer denguras have had any problems, it's just the old ones give them all a bad name.

My guess is those 2 ^^ haven't even used the brake and are just slating it based on what they've read on here... You can bath bleed them and they are fine. Mine was. As was my mates...

Just do it. Don't think any of the newer denguras have had any problems, it's just the old ones give them all a bad name.

My guess is those 2 ^^ haven't even used the brake and are just slating it based on what they've read on here... You can bath bleed them and they are fine. Mine was. As was my mates...

some of my mates used one.. water bled it, and it was crap!

they leaked like a bitch

and the feel of it was crap also.

so i have had a bit of experiance with them

Edited by samtrialsbmx

Yes, BUT, bleeding them with with water will not only void the warranty but also make it prone to leaking. Stick with the standard oil bleed, if it aint broke.......

True, I have never used the Dengura but I wasn't slating it. Purely pointing out that they are not recommended for use with water bleeds. I never said it would leak, just that there was an increased risk.

Is it really worth rebleeding the brake if its working fine? :rolleyes:

Deng brakes are shit. The first ones are shit, and the new SL ones are shit too. Bleed them with water and they're even worse.

my TR ones are fine :D

bled with oil

i wouldnt bother trying with water as there not designed to be

Edited by stunt man t

Nor are Maguras but that hasn't stopped people, nor has it stopped it from being a viable alternative. I can't see the point in the extra money for Deng brakes?

how much is oil? lol Are people really that tight. I dont think you should have a hobby if you cant afford to fund it. That said a water bleed does work ok in a hs33.

I always bled mine with oil and my brake was amazing. Felt just as good if not better than any others i tried.

My advise, bleed it with oil.

how much is oil? lol Are people really that tight. I dont think you should have a hobby if you cant afford to fund it. That said a water bleed does work ok in a hs33.

I always bled mine with oil and my brake was amazing. Felt just as good if not better than any others i tried.

My advise, bleed it with oil.

How can it possibly feel better when water is thinner :huh: