How Old Is Trials-Forum Uk?

Rusevelt

Wowwie, this brings back memories.

Thats me in the picture in Templeton sidehopping off the wall.

I was Member no.2 or 3 when it all started, Tom was no.1 and then it crashed.

just found an old video of Welshriders.... i hope you can view it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=6592053109&set=t.509719021&type=2&theater

ha ha remember that vid mat, but that was quite a while into riding wasnt it? i can remember Dan Ford before he had a bike, he always had a play on our bikes. you got any others if so post them up

a site no-one has mentioned which along with trials-kings.co.uk was the best, trials-works.co.uk they had an amazing how-to video section and quality vids, if anyone still has them the pre zoo sponosorship ones could you upload them for me please i would love to have a look back at those

Edited by old'scoolfool

a site no-one has mentioned which along with trials-kings.co.uk was the best, trials-works.co.uk they had an amazing how-to video section and quality vids, if anyone still has them the pre zoo sponosorship ones could you upload them for me please i would love to have a look back at those

I used to ride with Ben, Mike, Rich and John a lot in 04/05. Still occasionally get out with Mike and Rich but not so often now :(

I've got a load of their old videos on disk somewhere, not got anything pre zoo sponsorship though.

Took me quite a while to find TF forum, previously I was on biketrials.com and before that the trials mailling list before the forums were around (circa 96).

I was a menber on trials forum remember all the old classic sites

Trialskings

Bashguard

Nailsea

Pilesoftrials (lewis greenhalghs old site)

Same here was also on mbuk trials section with like 30 members took a week to get a reply

Also on dial up and took hours to load an old echo vid

the mbuk trials board used to crack me up. Was such a small community of people posting but continually new content, and to be fair section7 was by far my favorite forum to use, had a great atmosphere. Aaaaaah the days when people came on the forum could freely express opinions and not have a barage of insults from other users and just been respected in what they said.............