Barrow Farm

rtfletcher

Hey guys, just been researching and found out im quite close to Barrow farm.....

Cant beleive how lucky i am!!! cant wait to get the bike built up next week now and get riding!!

Have any of you guys been there? is it as good as it looks?

Its great, I go there every weekend. I'll be there on saturday as well as I've got my new monty 221 kamel

• 3 weeks later...

It is a great place to ride as they have stuff for beginers to pros. There is so much to ride like balance beams, tyres and more.

Where do you live a I live in south woodham ferrers?

Hey sorry for the really slow reply!!!

I live in Stow maries just outside SWF!!!!!

i've almost finished building my bike now, been delayed due to work!!! <_<

Got to pop back home to west wales this weekend, but as long as i get the bike up and running i'd love to meet some local riders the weekend after (22nd/23rd) if you're free.

Is there any good spots to be had locally or not?

Cheers

:D

Hey guys, just been researching and found out im quite close to Barrow farm.....

Cant beleive how lucky i am!!! cant wait to get the bike built up next week now and get riding!!

Have any of you guys been there? is it as good as it looks?

hey mate i go there every week end and i have been going of the last 6 months its great every one should come to it its got rocks, logs tyers, pipes and loads more its £7 for a whole day from 10am to 6 pm see you soon mate :D bte way my name is ben so hope fully i will see you this week end :D

:D

hey mate i go there every week end and i have been going of the last 6 months its great every one should come to it its got rocks, logs tyers, pipes and loads more its £7 for a whole day from 10am to 6 pm see you soon mate :D bte way my name is ben so hope fully i will see you this week end :D

Awesome!!!

Sorry but wont make it there this weekend..... Work is sending me to finland for the weekend (N)

ill try and get down there next weekend though........ really itching to get riding now!!! I'm not very good mind, but cant wait to try out some new things!

Ive seen some amazing videos of this place, in my opinion its well worth checking out........

If you watch this then you'll see where im coming from

Funny how my video always pops up in these threads :P its quite abit different now from the video, more logs, more tyres and loads of concrete pipes :)

Ive been there and not ridden and it is amazing, open and in the woods a little bit aswell.

edit: Ive just watched the video and I noticed that they have got rid of the jeep thing. (N)

jeep is only there at comps

There's a report from the first round of the nationals at Barrow farm on Tribal Zine with plenty of photos of the sections: Link.

I was serioulsy impressed by the sheer amount of different obstacles etc. that they have there - many of which are moveable, so the possibilities for variation are pretty much endless! The guys have done a great job, all in the space of a year too!

Awesome!!!

Sorry but wont make it there this weekend..... Work is sending me to finland for the weekend (N)

ill try and get down there next weekend though........ really itching to get riding now!!! I'm not very good mind, but cant wait to try out some new things!

see you next weekend then mate :turned:

man this place looks awesome can anyone tell me where it is i want to see if i can get there, i may be i little crap but it looks good to learn and looks like it has nice people to help you.

they are in high wood here is the link mate www.radicalbikes.co.uk every thing is on the website :D