Can Anyone Turn Up To The Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2010

Dupree81

Hi new to trials learning loads still bit of a novice thou, lol, can anyone turn up to the Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2010? Would like to participate so i could meet people and learn abit plus sounds good fun a big ride lol

Yep anyones welcome, just remember the occasion as its not just a normal 'ride'

It was originally for Dj/ David Jones, hence the name (check the pink bunny heads at the bottom of all the TF pages) - but recently we've lost a fair few mates and it's now become a memorial ride for everyone.

Edited by Skoze

Correct me if im wrong please, i read a bit found that dj died because of a hit and run, respects so wouldnt wish that on anyone, and i think a lad called beau died in a house fire again respects, i read into it so i new why the ride is held, didnt want to turn up and not Know, think its amazing what your doing.

Edited by Dupree81

Yep, sadly DJ was killed in a hit and run in 2004. As for Beau, he passed away in hospital after bit of a mis-hap at a lake where he managed to break his neck. Search the forum if you want more details/ to know about Oli, Nick and Janson - i would sit here and type everything up but it's majorly depressing. Sorry.

DJ died in a hit and run

Beau broke his neck jumping into a lake / pond thing

Oli died in a car crash

Hobbsie died in a motorbike accident

Janson died falling off a bridge

Search the full topics for more info as it sounds really insensitive typing it out being so blunt about them. Such tragic loses.

But yea come down man, should be a really good weekend / day

I never knew about Janson, how did he fall off a bridge? :(

No-one really knows mate - there was a lot of "did he fall or was he pushed" from what i remember (well, that was where it was at last i heard, would be nice to know what actually happened!)

Edited by Skoze