Service At Tarty

mint_jay

Just wanted to say I snapped my mech hanger yesterday at 2pm, ordered a new one from tarty online at 4:30pm and received it about an hour ago today!!! Thats what you call outstanding service (Y)

Thought I was going to have to miss out on riding today!

Muchos gracias to Tartybikes!!

Just wanted to say I snapped my mech hanger yesterday at 2pm, ordered a new one from tarty online at 4:30pm and received it about an hour ago today!!! Thats what you call outstanding service (Y)

you snapped that quick! how is the bike? all sorted now. did you not fancy goin for a spoke tensioner?

you snapped that quick! how is the bike? all sorted now. did you not fancy goin for a spoke tensioner?

Haha I know mate. The bike is great though thanks, taken the stickers off and got some risers on order. Got the front brake serviced so its sweet atm.

I think I will make a spoke tensioner as the tension is not quite right, the tensioner on there at the moment doesn't seem to be making any tension.

Edited by mint_jay

there amazing at dilivery. Tarty are the best servise full stop i think. Ive orders about 4 things of them and ive had them all the next day without fail.

i agree, everything i order from them comes next day, if i have any problems there allways very helpful (Y)

i once ordered a trialtech BB by phone and they sent me a try-all one (must of miss heard me)

i rang them to tell them as the try-all cost more and i didnt order that one

and they refunded me the diference in price :D

Edited by stunt man t

sounds gone, you will have to put some pics up. You still got that tensioner that came with the bike on? You learnt any moves yet?

Yea same tensioner, there was nothing wrong with it really, it was the mech hanger which was bent.

Haha not really learnt any moves, still getting a feel for the bike... can get a few rear wheel hops going on and bunny hop is getting good now (Y)

What moves would you recommend working on?

I know tarty's delivery is rapido!!! I ordered a couple of small things from them and they have always arrived the next day